Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TCP Tuesday Update

I have gotten a lot of questions about my blog lately, regarding the fact the challenges that I post are not as timely as they have been.

Many of our Design Team post on different days of the week. And, unless you follow all of them, (which you should, because they are really awesome) it's a little hard to know who is posting when.

I tried to post each day that the team would post, but that was a challenge in itself.

So, being the executive, I've made the executive decision to post a recap of the week on Mondays. A recap of the challenge with links to the Design Team members who participated in the challenge. For you, it gives you a place where you can easily find links to all the Cat Pack who played along. For me, it gives me a little extra time to fill orders, and draw.

I am sorry if it caused any confusion!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this idea Alma:)

Unknown said...

Your DT is awesome! This is a great idea, and I'll keep cyber-stalking ALL your blogs! *hugs* :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Three cheers for extra time to draw!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin